The local history group maintains an extensive collection of documents, maps, photographs, recordings, objects, etc. related to the history of the village. We hold copies of the parish registers and of the early 17th century compilation known as the Harborne Manuscript (pictured) as well as the original of the Enclosure Award of 1873. The collection is particularly strong in records of local families, places and properties.
The archive is held in the committee room in the village hall and is available for consultation on request to the secretary, Sue Ashton, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the chair, John Perkins, email@example.com.